Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cool to Meet Up with Andre Paras


Andre's Dad used to by my 'classmate' in CMT (Citizen's Military Training) in UP a very long time ago.
I think his Dad was a junior already and I was still a freshman and I guess his Dad did not do his CMT in his first 2 years (which was the norm then), since why would he be with us?
Andre though was pretty charming and talkative. It just happened that one of the people in the group I was dancing with knew him well and he joined us.
We were dancing kasi in the center of the dance floor really down there, so it was not hard to miss us.

No comments:

Post a Comment