Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Ultra-Modern and Swanky Terminal 4 of Changi Airport



























While our leaders and the opposition are busy throwing brickbats at each other, Singapore has quietly built a swanky and ultra-modern airport terminal - Terminal 4, which has taken international traveling to newer heights.
I have read about the press releases on this new terminal before I left and I feel lucky to have seen it while it's still spanking brand new.
So how different is it?

Well, for starters, I did not encounter an immigration officer.
Since I entered Singapore in this terminal, they already took my biometrics, so when I left, I just had to give that information, plus my passport and boarding pass, and voila, no more long queues!
Second, there is this plethora of chairs, each one with their own phone charger and USB port!
I remember how pathetic the situation was in NAIA, when groups of passengers have to squeeze themselves into these tiny charging kiosks, just to put juice on their phones.
And the poor souls either have to stand, sit on the floor, and keep a watchful eye lest they lose their phones!
You can also take a shuteye if you want since I found some really comfy chairs which can accommodate my size and heft!
I normally cannot lie down on airport chairs since they're pretty uncomfortable and cold, but the ones in this terminal can easily put me to sleep, if I just have an extra shawl or blanket to cover myself.
Finally, I was most impressed by how the airport architects and interior designers merged high art with day-to-day airport functionality.
All those interesting art installations and especially the amazing Peranakan architecture inspired video wall certainly brings bring beautiful art right down to the traveling masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment