Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Movie Review: The 'Footloose' Remake Ain't So Bad

Knowing Hollywood's penchant for remaking classic movies, it was not surprising to see that they did a remake of the 80s hit movie Footloose - the one which spawned so many hits in the charts.  I don't quite remember anymore the original - what I remember is Kevin Bacon's solo dance there - but I think the remake can truly speak to today's generation of footloose youth!   

I don't know if it's a good sign but I actually enjoyed the movie - although I did watch it on HBO already, which means it's kinda old haha!  However, I was glued to the telly the whole time since I found both Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough cute and adorable and they had real chemistry - and add to that, the memorable comic turn of Miles Teller - and you have a youth movie which is really worth seeing - in the big screen - if I only knew when it was shown here in Manila - because frankly, I couldn't remember it being shown on the big screen here.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment