Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, August 8, 2014

Restaurant Review: Rediscovering How Good Italianni's Service and Food Is!







The last time I ate in Italianni's previous to this one was in their Shangri-la Mall branch and the food there was just so-so.  And it's been years since I ate in Italianni's. I guess we just decided to try other restos.

So I was very happy and a bit surprised that they still had good service and delicious food!  This time, it was during my friend's birthday party in their Trinoma branch!  Next time I want some Italian food, I will definitely visit their Trinoma branch since everything my friend ordered tasted really yummy!! 

I don't even know the names of the pizzas and the salads that she ordered but they were different from each other that maybe I should just pick and try when I am there!  I'm definitely going to visit the place since my experience there was just great!

They even gave some of my friends fee ice cream since it was their birthday!  How thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment