Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, August 15, 2014

Jessica Sanchez's 'Tonight' and A Sizzling Zumba Class Caps A Dope Week at the G-Force Dance Center





I am in a bit of a quandary since I paid for 20 sessions and I have only used nine sessions! And it's going to expire na by August 27!  I may have to attend so many classes this coming week just to consume everything!  Anyway, good luck sa right knee ko!

Well, Mabel and I attended three classes this week.  We had fun doing Ne-yo and Jessica Sanchez's 'Tonight' in Ram's Lyrical Hip Hop class last Monday. Ram really looks relaxed when he dances, unlike the trainees and scholars who looked hurried in their interpretation.  Konting suave pa talaga - something which I should also try to emulate.  I've been trying to do the choreo in the gym and buti na lang, memorized ko pa rin kahit papano.  It's actually fun to do!

Then last Wednesday, I finally attended Ray-an's Zumba class!  OMG, it's so frenetic and the adrenaline in the class was so high, I ended up jumping up and down in some of the last tracks that we did!  I forgot I shouldn't jump pala kasi my tuhod was hurting a bit!  Oh well, toooo late!!  No regrets though!  It was really a high-energy class filled with interesting Latin tracks, which I miss doing and dancing to!

Finally, Ishii's taste in music is getting darker and darker, which I don't mind. I actually love his choice of hip hop tracks although some of the songs are  homophobic and misogynistic!  Not his fault, it's the rappers but that's rap music for you!

This week, we did Tyga's Dope, a song that has been in my Ipod playlist for sometime now and I only appreciated it when we danced to it this week!  OMG, the choreo was so fast!!! Pero when it's Ishii who dances to it, again, like Ram, he looks so relaxed and his hits are so defined!  Hayyy, sometimes I wish I could dance that way but my body just can't fully extend anymore.  Otherwise, I might end up hurting myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment