Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, August 29, 2014

Denzel Washington: Amazing in Flight


I wasn't able to watch the movie Flight in the cinemas when it was shown here in Manila. However, I caught a screening of it on HBO and I was very impressed with Denzel Washington's acting!  I remember he got an Oscar nomination for Best Actor for this movie and deservedly so.

His character was just slowly descending to a grand mess and there was nothing that could stop him, and his dependence on alcohol was making things worse.  It was great to see Washington play a flawed character - not the usual heroes that we are used to seeing him play.  

Don't get me wrong, this character is a hero but not the perfect one because he's hiding some critical flaws from the public.  I love the direction of Robert Zemeckis as well.  Keeps one entertained throughout the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment