Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Discovering Thai Actor Ananda Everingham





I just watched Wildlife (Kalayaan), a 2012 Cinemalaya movie and I discovered Thai actor, Ananda Everingham.  HE IS HOT!!!   Well, never mind the movie.  It bored me to death.  It's supposed to be about the effects of isolation (which it does effectively present) but what's the point?  It kinda remind me of Tom Hanks' Castaway, but that was more fun to watch.  This one is a sleeping pill.

Anyway, Ananda looked magnificent in the movie - scruffy, sexy, sweaty, yummy!  For some part there, I thought there'd be a threesome between Ananda, Zanjoe and Luis hahaha!  Anyhow, the first scene alone is worth the movie ticket!  He's huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment