Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Remembering My Integral Calculus During My College Days!


I saw this on the wall of my Math instructor friend. I took my Integral Calculus 25 years ago in UP Diliman as and Electrical Engineering student.  At that time, I was really struggling with this subject.  

However, surprise surprise!! I can still understand the computations and I actually did everything mentally! 

To think I haven't used these concepts in years! Just goes to show how sharp our minds can still be - or maybe because now, without any worries about grades, I can just do these calculations for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment