Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, August 29, 2014

Wacky 10 Rules for Sleeping Around: Lots of Manly Butt Exposure


As I was watching the movie, 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, I actually didn't get what the 10 rules were - or remember any of it!  I think the rules apply to couples and of course, with sleeping around come the consequences of it!  

I don't remember that many really funny scenes or dialogue although the movie tries hard because there are so many mistaken identities and caricatures like trashy New Jersey girls which may be able to elicit some laughs.

I love the scenes where the dudes shirk off their shirts and pants, especially Reid Ewing, who was totally naked for almost 10 minutes!

Anyway, the movie's forgettable but it's one way to spend a stress-free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment