Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Own Fight Against Belly Fat




I came across this facebook post of a guy who took pictures of himself as he tried to lose his body fat - and the results were pretty astounding!  I think in a matter of 8 months, he was able to lose the belly fat and even achieved a six pack!  So it got me thinking, what if I use the same tactic so that I could really see my own belly - and see how ugly it really looks like - and implement some sort of diet plan and exercise and see if it changes - month by month.  The next photo will appear on March 26, and hopefully, there would be some changes in the contour and largesse of my really ugly looking belly fat!!  Good luck to me!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment