Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Best-Tasting Adobo in Town


I know it's kinda weird to be talking about adobo on a Good Friday, but I just have to share this food experience I had last Sunday.  Mama and I went to Metrowalk so that I could stock up on my foreign movies for this Holy Week.

We decided to eat at the Bacolod Chicken Inasal there and because I was craving for adobo, I decided to order it.  I thought it was pricey though, at 275 pesos.  Anyway, it turned out to be super yummy! Probably, the best adobo I've tasted from any restaurant in the metro!  

Problem is, there are so many Bacolod Chicken Inasal around the metro, but most of them don't sell adobo, so everytime I crave for it, I'd have to go pa to Metrowalk to have my fill!  Kaya pala it's pricey, kasi the chicken adobo slices are big - and the sarsa is super yummy!  

I wasn't really expecting the adobo to taste this good!  Most of the adobo kasi around town just taste like the adobo I can cook.  Magbabayad pa ako kung mas masarap pa ako magluto! Harang, di ba?

Anyway, I will try to eat here again to find out if their timpla is standard and doesn't change. Sana naman!  

No comments:

Post a Comment