Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as mentor?


I saw this question in a newspaper today and it also got me thinking!  Well, I did come out with a shortlist which included Manny Pangilinan, Miuccia Prada, and Alexander Payne.  However, the one who came on top of  my list is Madonna, whom I have always admired since I was a kid!  With her limited talents in singing and dancing, she was able to build a career five hundred times much better than what her talent can really offer!!  She has really stretched to the maximum everything that she's got and has entertained a generation of people, including moi, through her music, movies, videos and concerts!  That's the reason why I want her to mentor me, to guide me how to maximize my talents, limited as they are, so that I can impact the field I have chosen!

No comments:

Post a Comment