Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cherishing Family and Friends on My 41st






Well, my forty-first just crept by quietly this month and I decided to celebrate it this time with family and friends instead of hieing off to HK, which has been my normal way to celebrate during my 30s.  I guess when you get older, being with family and friends becomes more important.  Anyway, I only picked a few pictures here but we took so many of them and my friends especially liked the candid ones where we took 10 shots!  It was really a lot of fun posing for the camera - just for those 10 shots.  As for me, well, good health tops my wish list this year, and more opportunities to make money is number two.  Here's looking forward to a great year for me again!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment