Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love Notes For Valentine's Week


Now that the love season kicks into high gear this coming week, I found some love notes which I think are true since I felt them - that is, when I fell in love.  I am going to put them in quotes since these are not my exact words but it came from an article I read in a newspaper (imagine that, of all places!)

*  "Love is when you know all about someone and still want to be with him more than any other person."

*  "Love is to feel comfortable and safe with someone, but still get weak in the knees when he walks into a room and smiles at you."

No comments:

Post a Comment