Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I Am Most Thankful For Today, November 27, 2011



Starting today, I am planning on writing three daily articles, one, on what I am wearing for the day, so that it would force me to make an effort on how I look - second, on my daily resolution, so it would force me to change, at least minutely, habits or things I feel hamper my growth as a person.  Finally, I want to start a daily gratitude journal to make me realize the good things that I have, because sometimes, I do forget how lucky I am!

Well, for today, I'm thankful for my gift of writing.  It has always come easily for me to express myself through writing.  Now that I blog on different topics daily, the pressure to come up and express myself is getting stronger, so I'm really thankful that I can just put in words what I really feel about things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment