Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Am Most Thankful For Today: Being Able to Watch Pitbull's Concert


I love watching concerts but they don't come cheap.  Last year, I spent almost 150K on concerts alone!  This year, I may have spent half of that amount but I haven't accounted for it yet.  Maybe I should, so I can really see the true picture.  Anyhow, I am thankful today that I got the chance to watch Pitbull's concert which was really a dance show, since we were practically dancing to each of his songs!  I've decided to get cheaper tickets nowadays so as to decrease the amount I spend for this luho, but still, it racks up to so much since I watch almost every show that comes to town!



No comments:

Post a Comment