Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Fantastic Male Teachers: Reynaldo Detosil


I was reading an article today by sociologist Michael Tan about how our society demands that there be more male teachers but balk at the idea of having their son become one, in the first place.  So I thought of coming up with a list of my favorite male teachers from grade school to college - who have inspired me to be the best I am!

Well, #1 on my list is my Science teacher in Grade 7 in ASMS-La Salle, Mr. Reynaldo Detosil.  He is actually a friend of mine in my Facebook but he has no idea I am writing this.  He coached our team to the National Championship of the 1984 National Science Fair in UP Los Banos.  He trained me everyday on my spiel and how to handle the judges' questions.  His support to our team was enviable.  Interestingly, our project was using Mining Waste as Construction Materials!  He is also one of the best teachers I've ever had in my whole life - male or female!

No comments:

Post a Comment