Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

What I Am Most Thankful for Today - November 28, 2011


I've always wanted to have a mini-concert during my birthday but I couldn't quite find the singer to do the job for me.  Anyhow, my friend, Ryan volunteered to do it a few days ago and it got me quite excited since he'll be doing all ten or twelve songs - a full set actually!  So today, I decided to bring him to a karaoke place so I can find out if he had the voice for it or not.  And he has!  So, well, I am thankful to have him as a friend since now, someone is going to sing the songs I want to do for my birthday!  How cool is that!


No comments:

Post a Comment