Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Movie Review: The Meditative 'Sayaw ng Dalawang Kaliwang Paa'


I don't know why they marketed this movie as some sort of 'gay film' when it's really not.  I actually liked the movie mainly because Paulo Avelino was there and he was incredibly hot in all the scenes he was in!  But the true revelation here for me is how natural Rocco Nacino acts!  It is not explicity stated whether his character was gay or not but whatever it is, he just essayed his role pretty well!  Ditto for Jean Garcia who still looks ravishing!  And I love watching dance and since the movie is about dancing, I pretty much had a great time watching it.

Pity it came out the same time as Praybeyt Benjamin.  Anyhow, I don't think they'd have the same audience anyway.  The movie just promptly disappeared from the local cinemas since it didn't have the marketing might of ABS-CBN.  Oh well, the realities of today's cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment