Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Goals for the Week: November 27, 2011

 

It's Sunday, November 27, 2011, and I am setting my goals for this week.  I want to continuously improve myself and enjoy my life so I decided to do this on a weekly basis.  

1.  Change my workout by lifting weights 4 times a week, doing a whole body workout for 50 minutes, then doing 5 minutes for the warm up and 5 minutes for the core exercises.  I will also do the core exercises right after warming up and not after the whole work out.

2.  Start the first five shirts for my collection.
3.  Attend mass daily again as my Christmas gift to Jesus.

4.   Buy fruit so I won't have to eat sweets at night.  

5.   Start on the script this week since I don't have weekday Spanish classes anymore.

6.   Edit and continue with my book of essays.

7.  Read one hour (assign days for magazines and books) before I work at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment