Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thinking of Coming Out With My Own Tote Line


This particular tote of mine which I bring now for my Spanish class has always gotten good feedback from my friends.  That is why, next year,  I plan to start coming out with my own simple tote line of this material, maybe in 2 sizes, one bayong style and one slim one for the ladies.  Maybe I could add a zipper or a button to seal its opening much like the other totes I see in the market.  I plan to start with 3 designs per week and hopefully build on it and come out with something new always!  Of course, hopefully, in time for Christmas next year, I would have enough totes to sell to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment