Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Fashion Shopping Bag This Weekend: Lovin' The Collezione C2 Holiday 2011 Collection


Whenever I make clothes, it's always the pants that is the challenge so whenever I see a designer do great pants, I lap it up pronto.  I just saw some pictures of what Rhett Eala has done with the pants for the Collezione C2 Holiday 2011 collection and I love it!  I just hope they have some for my really big size of 38!  They look kinda slim though so I don't know if my muscular thighs will fit it.  I'm certainly interested in the pants Phil is wearing so I'll definitely get this.  I don't wear suits though and this one is too shiny for airline travel.



I love the lavender color and that extra detail on the shirt so I will surely get this - and the pants of course - IF they have it in 38.  


No comments:

Post a Comment