Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why I Like Doing Yoga


Not many men do yoga in my gym.  In a class of twenty, you'll be lucky to find four guys in the class, which is sad really since I like what yoga has done to me. I haven't done it these past two weeks because of the French Open but when I was doing it regularly, I felt it strengthened my core and made my legs much stronger.  It also made me feel lean and strong.  I guess that's what it does!  The poses look simple but I sweat a lot when I do them!  I also feel really flexible and stretched after every class, so that I prefer making it my last class for the day!  I feel so relaxed after doing it!

Anyway, time to check the schedules this week. I want to be stretched once again now that the French Open is now finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment