Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, September 25, 2015

Trying My Best to Stay Out of Cola Drinks!

Dear Lord,

I was really trying my best to avoid drinking Coke today. During traveling, I could easily down 5-7 cans of softdrinks at different points of the travel.
 
I did fail a bit when I reached the Sentral station. I bought green tea. Uhaw na e, and I wanted something sweet to taste. 
 
And I was stressed and pissed kasi I could not find the platform to the station I wanted to go to! Nothing like something sweet to drink to calm me down.
 
Hay good luck sakin bukas. I just hope it won't be a very hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment