Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Movie to Watch Out For: Bridge of Spies





I don't know why it takes Steven Spielberg so long to make movies, when his much older contemporaries, Clint Eastwood and Woody Allen can come up with a movie every year!
He's back this year though and the buzz for his latest movie Bridge of Spies has been very strong and I hope it gives him another shot at an Oscar Best Director award. He should've a third one because his body of work is just amazing!
I'm a bit excited about this one since I love spy movies and since Spielberg movies are more cerebral than the usual summer spy movie - this one should be something to watch for. I'm also glad that Tom Hanks is back in the spotlight.
I just think he went away for too long. Even Robert de Niro does not disappear from the limelight even if the movies he makes are just trashy comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment