Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Flirting With Danger in A KL Dance Club

I was in a dance club last night and I met this huge, muscular guy whose face looked like a mixture of Vin Diesel and Liev Schreiber.

From the nose above, he had the latter and the mouth and the jaw was the former. He really had this commanding presence.

Anyhow, I don't know how he sailed my way, but we ended up talking and I learned he was from Morocco and he was doing business here in Malaysia.

Feeling ko, ang haba na ng buhok ko, gwapo na, macho pa, businessman pa!  So he talked and talked, mostly about business and how Malaysia was doing right now. I really liked it because the conversation was not frivolous or shallow.

So he was talking and talking and I was touching him here and there - because naman, he had the body of Vin Diesel, very muscular, nice chest, amazing biceps, kalbo, with beautiful piercing eyes and a very commanding voice - so my hands were busy making landi while he was like the talk show host of Business Asia.

I think an hour passed or so, naka-ilang beer na rin sya, while I drank water, charot!  And then suddenly he says "Do you know the movie Hostel?"

And I said, "Yeah"

"Hostel 1, 2 and 3"

"Yes" I said again.

"That's my favorite movie!" he said, with a gleam in his eyes!  He then proceeds to tell me that the movies were a torture movie series and that his favorite one was the first one, because it was a group of guys, watching other guys being tortured!

BIG GULP!! on my side. Warning bells sounding off!

I traveled alone to KL, my phone has no GPS, nobody knows where I went out tonight and I'm about to go home with a guy who says his favorite movie, among the millions of movies released over the past century!! - is a freakin' torture movie!!

(In my mind) - I'm outta here!  My body is not a torture chamber!

Oh well, I pretended to check my phone and said to him, I have an early appointment tomorrow, made some apologies and gave him a fat, wet kiss on the cheek.  And hurriedly left the bar.

Of course, I could've been wrong and he could've been a gentle soul, but seriously, I've never met anyone yet, who says his favorite movie, in the whole wide world, is a torture movie!  And I've been around.

Looking back, maybe if he said, "Fifty Shades of Grey", I think I could've handled my Christian Grey fantasy in the form of Vin Diesel and Liev Schreiber.

At least, she's still alive.

Everyone dies in Hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment