Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Travel Mantra - Sticking with what I know - especially on the food I eat




Unlike other travelers who are always looking to try something new, ako, I stick with what I know.

Especially with what I eat.

Even when I travel with my brother.  We eat in the same places, lalo na if our first experience was great.  We're kind of loyalists instead of adventurers.

I eat in this Chinese hole-in-the-wall carinderia type of resto every time I'm in KL.  The food is reasonably priced, it's not airconditioned, I think everyone around is speaking Cantonese and I order by pointing at the pictures.

And the food is delicious!  They have maintained the taste for more than 10 years.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment