Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Funniest and Most Charming Interview I'd Seen in Years!




I just love the look on his face when she said "I liked you." Stunning!
Sometimes you think that Hollywood had already scripted all the funniest and awkward scenes in a rom-com movie - but this one just happened so spontaneously it's so amazing to watch - I was in tears laughing at their repartee! 



Best interview I've seen in years! 


It actually kinda reminded me of the movie Notting Hill where Julia Roberts played this world-famous actress who falls in love with a bookshop owner in Notting Hill, played by Hugh Grant. Similar idea but the circumstances in this interview is just hilarious! 



I understand though why Jimmy felt he wasn't in Nicole's league at that time - I think 10 years ago, Nicole had already won her Oscar for The Hours and was already a very successful world-famous actress while Jimmy was still basically a nobody. But I guess she didn't care. 


Sayang dude! Sayang......

No comments:

Post a Comment