Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mortdecai: A Juvenile Romp Around the Art World

I don't know about you but I found the moustache of Mortdecai a bit irritating.  It does not do anything for Johnny Depp at all!  Except that he's still a very good actor with good comedic timing.  That weird looking moustache just looks gross to me!

Anyway, I watched Mortdecai today and I quite enjoyed it.  It was juvenile fun and I enjoyed the lavish sets and locations used by the movie.  Gwyneth Paltrow looks imposing and beautiful,  Paul Bettany looks mysterious and hot, Ewan McGregor looked hot to me even if he was wearing suits most of the time, and I think it was Olivia Munn who came out rather weird in her role as a vixen.  It's because I see her as that intelligent journalist in HBO's Newsroom, so to see her here in an unforgiving unfunny role, kind of vexed me!

It's very light comedy.  You can bring your family and your kids to watch it.  It would even be better if you just watch it at home! To save money on individual tickets and popcorn!

1 comment:

  1. I'll watch it at home then. :)
    Thanks for telling me so.

    ReplyDelete