Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Gina Rodriguez: The 'Virgin' Breaks Through


When I first saw the TV series, Jane the Virgin, I knew immediately that the talkative and very confident actress playing Jane, Gina Rodriguez was going to get recognized for her work here.  Jane is very sure of what she wants but some weird circumstance changes the direction of her life and Jane the Virgin becomes pregnant!  

I have been talking to my friends about the comedy series and I have enjoyed the first few episodes I have seen of it.  Gina though is the core of the series and she kinda reminds me of that actress who plays Ugly Betty of a few years ago.  I don't know how the series would play out as it sees another season.  




No comments:

Post a Comment