Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Rediscovering Rockwell's Power Plant Mall


I haven't been to the Rockwell Power Plant Mall since October last year, and I haven't shopped around the mall since 2 years ago - so Mama and I decided to pay the mall a visit this Sunday, since I knew traffic in EDSA will be light - and I was right!  We left QC at 2PM and we were there in 30 minutes!  The funny thing was, the only bottleneck we met was right in JP Rizal where we had to wait for about 8 minutes in an intersection!  The rest of the trip was zoom zoom zoom!

Anyway, the mall was full of people although the parking was not.  I guess most of the people who went there today were just from the neighborhood.

Well, my goal in my last two mall window shopping trips was just to look for really nice stuff that I could buy as some sort of gift to myself just in case I have some extra money.  So it was like, fantasy shopping!

There were a lot of finds that I liked! Although sadly, I couldn't find the Comme des Garcons store!!  The security guards keep pointing me to the wrong direction! Que horror!

Anyway, here are some of the stuff that I liked which I would buy if I had money!

#1  Y-3 - There's this gorgeous sneakers in Y-3 which cost around 25k pesos!  It's avocado green and it's reminiscent of another shoe I bought from Ferragamo a long time ago.  My only problem here is how tight it would hold my feet since the design has these garters attached to the shoe.

#2 Ferragamo - On sale is this messenger bag made of leather but whose straps are on opposite end and not on the side of the bag.  It's pricey at 35k but it was on sale!  

#3  Massimo Dutti - has some nice belts but I realized I don't tuck in anymore because I have a belly. I also saw a nice watch at just 9k but I don't wear watches anymore =(

#4 L'Occitane - They have onstock this Divine Cream which is a bit expensive at 5500 pesos but I've been using a sachet of it, a giveaway from a friend, and I really like the smell of it! Might get it on my next skin splurge!

#5 Hackett and Massimo Dutti again - They have size 58 in suits - hurrah - my size - but Hackett fits much better - I actually got a 56 which looked fantastic on my shoulders!  The sales staff was very helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment