Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Haunted Encounters on Lizzie Borden: My Most Favorite TV Show This Week


An episode of Haunted Encounters on the story of Lizzie Borden is my most favorite TV show for this week.  I think it was a Thursday night when I watched all of these ghost stories TV shows and it was a lot of fun!  I really enjoyed it!

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending September 26, 2014 -

#1 CI - Haunted Encounters - Lizzie Borden

#2 CI - Celebrity Ghost Stories - Alan Thicke Russian hotel

#3 CI - Heineck Girl - black girls victims

#4 Solar Sports - Wozniacki vs. Timea Bacsinszky - Wuhan Open

#5 CI - The Ghost in My Child - Oklahoma bombings

#6 Nat Geo - Inside Mumbai Terror Attacks

#7 Cinema One - Nunal Sa Tubig - Ishmael Bernal  on Laguna de Bay

#8 Cinema One - Ikaw ay Akin - Nora Aunor and Vilma Santos

#9 MTV - Kesha concert

#10 CI - World's Worst Tenants - horse in the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment