Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 6, 2014

An Episode of The Ghost Inside My Child: My Most Favorite TV Show for the Week



The Crime Investigation channel has a very interesting show right now entitled The Ghost Inside My Child!  The first episode I saw featured the screen writer of Gone With the Wind, Sidney Howard.  Apparently, his spirit 'entered' that of a kid from somewhere in America, and the kid kept insisting that he be brought to Hollywood and that he knew something about how Hollywood works. And he was just a kid, about 5-6 years old!! Intriguing right!  I strongly suggest you watch an episode of that show!

One of the most interesting TV shows I have ever seen!

It's still tennis week this week, so eight of my favorite TV shows are all US Open matches.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending September 5, 2014 -

#1 CI - The Ghost Inside My Child - Eric - castle in the sky - screenwriter - Gone With the Wind

#2 Balls - Kvitova vs. Krunic

#3 Balls - Peng vs. Bencic

#4 Balls - Makarova vs. Azarenka

#5 Balls - Krunic vs. Azarenka

#6 Balls - Lucic Baroni v. Halep

#7 Balls - Errani vs. Venus

#8 Balls - Lucic- Baroni v. Errani

#9 Balls - Pennetta vs. Dellacqua

#10ABS-CBN - Rated K - Wiggle - Kevin and his group

No comments:

Post a Comment