Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Crushing on Aaron Samuels a.k.a. Jonathan Bennett









I can't believe I never bothered to watch that Lindsay Lohan movie, Mean Girls.  I actually have the DVD at home, but for some reason, it never reached my player!

Anyway, better late than never.  I watched the movie on HBO today and I was floored by how funny it was! I loved it!  It was like the Clueless movie for the 2000's!

I loved it more because of Aaron Samuels which was played by the gorgeous Jonathan Bennett!!  All his photos now are fast forward ten years later but he still looks hot and most of all, he's gay too!!  Lovet!!  Nothing like a gorgeous guy to play for my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment