Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Charles Mesure: Definitely A Hot Mature Actor!







It's really great that Hollywood has embraced hunky mature actors, and they abound in the TV show Desperate Housewives!  I started watching this show during their first season then I drifted apart.  I am now watching their eighth season and I am really enjoying the show!  I love all the twists and turns and how the girls are doing their best to protect each other.  I also love the eye candy in them - all mature yet yummy!

Charles Mesure is one of the hunky eye candies I love in this show!  I love the accent of this guy and I love the way he flirts with Vanessa Williams!  Funny thing is I haven't seen him shirtless yet in the show! (Insert sad face here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment