Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mayim Bialik: From 'Beaches' to 'Big Bang Theory'




I was watching Beaches today on the Diva Channel and I discovered that the girl playing Bette Midler as the young gregarious girl is the woman now playing the nerdy girlfriend of the Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory - Mayim Bialik!!  I did not even see the similarity!

She's one of my favorite characters in that TV show and she really 'dowd-ied' herself in the TV show - which is actually perfect if she's playing a physicist nerd!  Anyway, I remember her wonderful performance in Beaches where her character was plucky and brave and fearless - exactly the way I wanted to be since I was a very shy teenager then.

It's cool to see she never went away after all!  Now, I am even a bigger fan!

1 comment: