Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, April 4, 2014

G-Force Summer Workshop Now in Full Swing

Of course I'd get the cutest teacher among them all for my first batch of the G-Force Summer Workshop! 

JB showed us his choreography for Ed Sheeran's Lego House last night and grabe, the way he dances it, you could really feel the exact emotions Ed Sheeran wanted to express, except that JB only does it through dance!

Sa totoo lang, I don't know how to even approximate one-tenth of the style and the emotion that he showed in the choreo, but it's a challenge worth taking - after all, I know exactly what Ed Sheeran means when he sings "And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now".

No comments:

Post a Comment