Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FABE Magazine Third Issue Out Already!


Hello guys! The third issue of FABE magazine is out already. I'm not sure though if we will distribute them through the bookstores kasi one year after pa sila nagbabayad!

So anyway, if you want to have a copy, just PM me here and I can meet you in the gym or anywhere convenient for both of us. It's just 200 pesos a copy.

Also, I will inform you of any future events where our cover boy Teejay Marquez will be present so you can have a photo op with him and with the other models in this issue.

By the way, if you want someone in your family to join the 4th issue of FABE magazine, just PM me for the details. Also, if you want them to walk the ramp, sing or dance, feel free to PM me so they can join all our mall shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment