Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Vegas Episode of Modern Family: My Most Favorite TV Show of the Week

Vegas episode of Modern Family, my most favorite TV show this week.  I now realized why Modern Family keeps winning the Emmy award for Best TV Comedy, because simply, it is! Just watch this Vegas episode and wear yourself out laughing!

I know I did!

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending April 11, 2014 -

#1 2nd Avenue - Modern Family - in Vegas

#2 Diva Universal - Law and Order SVU - father and son reunited

#3 TCM - Gone with the Wind

#4 BBC World - Indians deported from the UK

#5 NatGeo - Brain Games - In It To Win It

#6 2nd Avenue - Who Do You Think You Are - Steve Buscemi

#7 CI - 48 Hours Mystery - bombshell and old man murdered - Murder in the OC

#8 2nd Avenue - Parenthood - veto school dance

#9 Fox Family Movies - Sister Act 2

#10 Diva Universal - Downton Abbey - Shirley Maclaine 


No comments:

Post a Comment