Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bought A 56-size Suit At Celio!

It's getting tougher and tougher for me to buy clothes off the rack since I'm really getting fat. The weight I have now is actually the biggest I've ever been and I feel like I'm going to free fall to 300 pounds soon!

Anyway, the jacket I'm holding there is one of only three off-the-rack jackets that actually fit me in the whole of Trinoma! 

Even the beautiful XL shirts from Zara made me looklike a Buddha  Sayang, the designs pa naman fit my personality.

Like most people with imperfect bodies, Debenham's is the only shop that makes us feel thin!

Thanks Kat for being my devil's advocate! I actually loved how the jacket fit my shoulders and tama lang din ang length niya. I wanted to avoid the baggy 90s look kasi!

No comments:

Post a Comment