Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

G-Force Project 2014: A Night of Many Firsts!

It was a night of many firsts for me. Just goes to show you're never too old to try something new.

What Jen and I thought was just a pictorial for our summer hip hop class turned out to be a full-blown VTR!

It was the first time I danced with a group in front of a camera! That was the easy part.

It was the first time I had to do a taped spiel, being ordered around by these TV people to say this and to do some quick moves and to hold a pose for a few seconds. Grabe, the kids did it in two takes, I think we the older people did it in three!

And it was the first time I had to do freestyle moves, ALONE!, in a room full of strangers videotaping my ever move! "Don't cover your face" "Stop at the eighth count" "Hold your pose!"

It was fun but a bit nerve-wracking for people like us who are comfortable just watching people do stuff in front of cameras - so to be the subject in front of a camera - was definitely out of my comfort zone!

Buti na lang I'm older and makapal na mukha ko so committing mistakes here won't scar me for life!

Buti na lang we had the cutest and nicest and most encouraging teacher of them all, our Teacher JB, who helped us, every step of the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment