Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, April 21, 2014

The Jodie Foster movie The Brave One: My Most Favorite TV Show This Week

I was just channel surfing when I chanced upon one of Jodie Foster's old movies, The Brave One.  Funny thing is, I watched this movie in the theater years ago and it did not make a mark on me.  Until this week! I was so riveted with the movie and what Jodie Foster's character was going through!  She was so good here and I also love her interplay with that handsome actor, Terrence Howard.  I was really hooked into the movie so much so that it becomes my most favorite TV show this week.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending April 18, 2014 -

#1 HBO - The Brave One

#2 Diva Universal - Law and Order SVU -throws cop off the roof - solitary confinement

#3 PBO - Tirador

#4 BBC World - Jean Paul Gaultier interview

#5 beTV - Necessary Roughness - subway ad

#6 Balls - Monte Carlo semi-final Wawrinka vs. Ferrer

#7 PBO - Nakagapos na Puso - Sharon Cuneta, Lorna Tolentino, Edu Manzano, Amy Austria

#8 Balls - Nadal vs. Ferrer - Monte Carlo quarterfinal

#9 AXN - The Voice Battle Rounds -I'll Stand By You, Climax

#10 Discovery - deer eaten by snake

No comments:

Post a Comment