Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, April 25, 2014

Seeing Tagaytay in a New Light



For the past few years, I have lived in different homes in Tagaytay, but this is the first time that I've stayed in a house which truly captures the essence of what a house in Tagaytay should be like. Rustic and homey were the first things that came to my mind. Equitable also came to mind as most sections of the house has generous views of the majestic Taal Volcano. Uncluttered because if it were our house, things will be competing for space and attention. My room is spare and has minimal furnishings but it is complete with everything I need, and compleat because each item there serves a purpose! I guess the first lesson I've learned from this short vacation is to unclutter my life, and I could begin with my own room!

Anyway, more of my friends will be arriving tomorrow it's I'm looking forward to a weekend of laughter, stories and more juicy stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment