Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cute Boy in The 1975 concert in Trinoma!

God really has a sense of humor!

As if standing for one hour and a half, packed like sardines in a barely ventilated Trinoma lobby wasn't enough, the idea of having to go through that ordeal with a bunch of giddy and screaming teenage and twentysomething girls with naughty posters like "Marty, be my first kiss" or "George, will you marry me" was truly insufferable!

Did I have to suffer so much just to hear and see this Manchester-based band The 1975 perform live?  

Apparently God had something special for me.  There was a sprinkling of guys here and there, mostly boyfriends of the girls who are fans of this band.  The ratio was about 1 boy to 4 girls - so that's how the band's local fanbase looked like.

Buti na lang, the band came out at exactly 7PM, the time indicated in our tickets!  So we didn't have to suffer one minute more than we had to!

Anyway, after being surrounded by young girls since 5:30PM, where I had to consciously maintain a half a rule distance from, lest they accuse me of taking advantage of the packed conditions, this boy and slightly older looking girl came out of nowhere and took the place in front of me.

Luckily, the guy took the place DIRECTLY in front of me!  Big smile on my face because this guy had a muscular back.  I could feel the mountains and the valleys of his muscular back and the undulations of his shoulders and his neck.  You have to imagine that as the band came out, a surge happened, so we were all pushed forward so, ayun I could really feel the guy's body!  Not my fault huh! Fault ng mga babae sa likod ko who just rushed to the front. Echos!

And the nice part pa was - he really smelled good!  Fresh na fresh ang peg ng lola!

So I muttered to myself, si Lord talaga, nagpapatawa!  When I arrived at 5PM, I was a bit worried that I might end up mashing the girls in front of me, especially when the crowd suddenly moves forward. So ayun, He puts a guy in front of me, para di na ako madyahe! 

O di ba, not only did I really have a good time listening to The 1975 perform their songs live, I had a nice, not so bad-looking, well-built young man in front of me!  Pag sinuswerte nga naman!

I just hope none of my over 800 friends here knows him!  Otherwise I'm dead.  Anyway, I don't think he'd remember me. There was a sizeable crowd in Trinoma Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment