Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, April 4, 2014

Dancing Is Just the Body Loving Itself

I am currently reading the book, South of Broad by Pat Conroy.  He's the one who wrote The Prince of Tides, which Barbra Streisand made into a great movie more than a decade ago!  In one of the chapters of this book, I found this really great quote which exactly matches how I'm feeling these days whenever I attend my hip hop workshop!

"Don't be afraid to make a mistake. You learn by making mistakes. You get better by making mistakes. Let yourselves go. Don't think. Just dance. Just let your bodies go. Dancing is just the body loving itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment