Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

I Surprisingly Enjoyed Hop - the Movie!



I don't really watch animated films, although in the past few years, Hollywood has come up with some really good animated films which could cater to adult tastes and sensibilities.  Today, since Vic and I have already watched most of the movies in Trinoma, we had no choice but to choose Hop, which it turns out, is this cute animated movie juxtaposed into the real world!  One of my favorite cute Hollywood actors, James Marsden, was the lead actor!  Love it!!  The technicalities of the movie is really flawless!  It's incredible how it looks great on screen.  The interaction between the bunny and the real actors just flowed on really well.

Well, this is a perfect movie to bring your kids with. The theme is very uplifting and EB, the bunny, voiced over by Russell Brands has really some funny lines and Russell delivers them really well!  I actually enjoyed the movie!  Normally, I just coast through these animated films and wish I was watching a more adult-themed movie, but with Hop, I just coasted along, laughing at even some of the scenes specifically directed to children.  I especially loved the chick who danced to EB's drumming, towards the end of the movie - really brought a smile to my face - such a cute chick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment