Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, April 24, 2011

This Week I Will.....



Probably the best reflection I got over the weekend is how I've misplaced Christ in my life, so this week, I am making some reparations for that.  I used to go to mass everyday, precisely because I can. I have designed my life in such a way that I'm not too busy to do things that really matter - like spend time with the kids, write and have time for God.  I am not really big on rituals but I read in a sermon guide today that the main reason that you go to mass, is not really for the rituals or to make your weekly beeline asking for favors but because you love God, and nothing more. 

So this week, I am going back to my previous habit before of going to mass everyday.  I actually already planned the Monday and the Tuesday schedules.  So let's see if I am able to achieve this throughout the week.

I was also thinking of fasting at least once a week, to maybe let my bowels rest and not go overdrive like they do, since I eat like a pig!  Anyhow, I have to really think about this since my daily activities do not change and I should have enough energy to do things lest I faint!  I was thinking of making Thursday my fasting day.  It's possible!

Oh well, I hope I can follow through on these little sacrifices.  I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment