Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Boylet Tales: Guys Who Are Boyfriend Material



I went back to the gym today after a few day's rest due to the Holy Week holidays.  The place was relatively quiet as many Metro Manilans were still in the provinces.  Anyhow, I did meet this guy who I normally see once in a while in this branch of Fitness First that I go to.  He's mestizo, goodlooking, with a wonderful smile and very flirty eyes. He also has a really nice hairy chest and anyhow we got into conversation and in the middle of it, I suddenly blurted out that he was boyfriend material.  I am normally very candid about things so it didn't surprise me that that came out.  His reaction was a bit coy but I think he appreciated it.  Of course, I said, I was already spoken and saying that to him would get us nowhere anyway - at least romantically.  I guess I just said that to him because there are not many guys of boyfriend material around - especially in the gay world where promiscuous sex exists.  It was nice to meet someone who was just cool about who he was although he was ravishingly attractive.  Oh well, flirty me!

No comments:

Post a Comment