Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cheme's Production Style Hip Hop Class



I skipped Cheme's class before because I heard that his floor works was a bit difficult, and with the current conditions of my knees, it would not be a good idea to punish them if I still want to continue to dance.

Anyway, during our chika chika the other night, I nicely told him na sana if I attend his class, the floor works would be more simple.  And he was so nice!  

His routine last night is now one of my favorites among all the classes I attended!  He was very cool, very precise, very encouraging and he doesn't embarrass people, which is a plus! And lalaking lalaki ang choreo and music niya, rap kung rap, nakakaloka!

I also love the fact that he treats the class like a production number!  Which was really fun to do!  We had placements and choreo timings and emote emote - and it was one of the rare times that I actually liked how I looked in the video!  Kulang na lang talaga ako ng pitik - pero pagoda na ako e after more than an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment