Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, March 14, 2014

Oscars 2014: My Most Favorite TV Show This Week

I am actually almost one week delayed with my Oscars 2014 watching, as I wasn't really able to see the live telecast since I had a very busy Monday morning the day it was shown here in Manila.  However, I was able to view the replay, almost a week later, in ABS-CBN, so it becomes my most favorite show for the past week.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending March 14,2014 -

#1 ABS-CBN - Oscars 2014 replay

#2 Solar News Channel - Half the Sky

#3 Fox News - MH airline coverage

#4 bio - Hoarders - roaches and rats

# 5 beTV - Teen Wolf - Japanese-American

#6 Fox News - The O'Reilly Factor

#7 Solar News Channel - Mary Louise Parker brownies

#8 PBO - Anne Curtis movie

#9 TLC - Valencia

#10 CI - I Killed My BFF - 2 Cowboys



No comments:

Post a Comment